See here for details (via TheyWorkForYou.com).
- Consistently voted for reducing central government funding of local government
- Generally voted against more powers for local councils
- Almost always voted against a lower voting age
- Generally voted against a more proportional system for electing MPs
- Generally voted against a wholly elected House of Lords
- Consistently voted for local councils keeping money raised from taxes on business premises in their areas
- Consistently voted for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections
- Almost always voted for fixed periods between parliamentary elections
- Generally voted against removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords
Generally voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
- Generally voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons
- Almost always voted against transferring more powers to the Welsh Assembly
- Almost always voted against transferring more powers to the Scottish Parliament
- Has never voted on a veto for MPs from England, Wales and Northern Ireland over laws specifically impacting their part of the UK
See other aspects of George Eustice's voting record.