See here for details (via TheyWorkForYou.com).
- Almost always voted for increasing the rate of VAT
- Generally voted for reducing capital gains tax
- Consistently voted against increasing the tax rate applied to income over £150,000
- Almost always voted against a banker’s bonus tax
- Voted a mixture of for and against higher taxes on banks
- Consistently voted against an annual tax on the value of expensive homes (popularly known as a mansion tax)
- Generally voted for higher taxes on alcoholic drinks
- Consistently voted for higher taxes on plane tickets
- Voted a mixture of for and against lower taxes on fuel for motor vehicles
- Almost always voted for raising the threshold at which people start to pay income tax
- Consistently voted for encouraging occupational pensions
- Almost always voted for allowing employees to exchange some employment rights for shares in the company they work for
- Almost always voted for more restrictive regulation of trade union activity
See other aspects of George Eustice's voting record.